Northland textile reinforced
- Controlled elongation
- Higher breaking strength
- Superior rubber cover grade properties
- Light weight belts for heavy duty application
- Better performance with minimum need for maintenance
For more info on this product please contact us.
Trough Conveyor Belts types
Northland General Purpose
- Most of these belts function with temperatures ranging up to 70 degree Celsius in light and medium duty application.
- Northland offers a large range of customization options for general purpose conveying.
- These belts are suitable for Packaging, Agriculture and inspection etc.
Northland Super Specialty Heat Resistant
- Northland has gained a lot of recognition for its heat resistant belt range that is a result of our continuous efforts in Research and Development.
- These belts can carry products over 100 Degrees Celsius to 225 degree Celsius.
- These belts are suitable for carrying Hot materials such as Sintered ore, core, cinders, cement clinkers, Dry Hot limestone.
Northland Fire Fighter
- Fire prone materials/applications/installations necessitate use of fire resistant grade conveyor belting.
- Northland Firefighter belts of all grade have antitstatic property and passes drum friction test as per relevant standards
- Below is a list of standards which complies with this grade.
- Northland Fire fighter grade is used to carry coal, lignite in thermal power stations/ Underground mining and where there are chances of Fire.
- This belt is mainly used for carrying a plethora of oily substances in various applications where the cover of general purpose belts has a tendency to swell leading to ply separation after coming in contact with oily substances
- Northlands OilRez belts allows you to convey oily substances of temperature up to 100°C as well reduce system downtime
- Through our R&D we have developed various grades in OR with Heat and Fire resistant grades.
- Used in fertilizer plants for carrying materials with anti sticking oils,in steel plants for carrying oil treated coke
Belt Technical Data
|Carcass Thickness (mm)||Recommended Minimum Pulley Diameter (mm)|
|Reinforcement Material||Percentage of "RMBT" *used|
|Cotton/ Cotton Nylon/ Nylon Polyster/ Nylon||Over 60%
Up to 100%
Up to 60%
|Up to 30%|
|Type of Pulley|
- * RMBT- Recommended Maximum Belt Tension
- A. Driving pulleys and pulleys exposed to high belt tension- e.g. main driving pulley on the heador tail; delivery pulleys under full tension; loop pulleys in the tripper; terminal head pulleys in the case of tail driving etc.
- B. Snub pulleys in the return run under lower belt tension- e.g. terminal tail pulleys in the case of head driving; terminal head pulleys for downhill conveying, if the terminal tail pulley is braked; snub and bend pulleys in the take-up devices.
- C. Bend pulleys, for a change of direction of the belt of less than 30º.